Book Title: Certified Arborist Exam Secrets Study Guide: Arborist Test Review for the International Society of Arboriculture's Certified Arborist Certification Examination (Mometrix Secrets Study Guides)
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: Arborist Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This Certified Arborist study guide includes Certified Arborist practice test questions. Our Certified Arborist study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the Certified Arborist test. Mometrix's Certified Arborist test study guide reviews the most important components of the Certified Arborist exam.
The Certified Arborist Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Certified Arborist Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Certified Arborist.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Certified Arborist Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Certified Arborist Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A detailed overview of the Certified Arborist Exam
- An analysis of soil management
- An in-depth look at tree ID/ selection
- A guide to installation and establishment
- An extensive review of safe work practices
- A breakdown of tree biology
- An examination of pruning
- A thorough review of diagnosis/ treatment
- An in-depth look at urban forestry
- A guide to protection and preservation
- An analysis of tree risk management
The Soil Management section covers:
- Soil aeration
- Appropriate amount of fertilizers
The Tree ID/Selection section covers:
- Tree identification
- Needle characteristics
The Installation and Establishment section covers:
- Transplanting a tree
- Bare roots and root ball
The Safe Work Practices section covers:
- Occupational safety and health administration
- Electrical hazards
- Tree climbing
The Tree Biology section covers:
- Tree stress
- Tree decay
The Pruning section covers:
- Thinning cut and reduction cut
- Controlling disease
The Diagnosis/ Treatment section covers:
- Tools used by an arborist during diagnosis
- Boring insects
- Air pollutants
The Urban Forestry section covers:
- Tall and low trees in urban environments
The Protection and Preservation section covers:
- Installation of a false crotch
The Tree Risk Management section covers:
- Cabling tools
- Flexible bracing
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Certified Arborist Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- Certified Arborist test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Certified Arborist test.
- Certified Arborist exam prep that will help you elevate your Certified Arborist test score.
- Certified Arborist practice test questions and much more...